Actec’s external software solutions handle both 24/7 and after-hours/overflow business for many customers using their intake applications remotely including workers’ compensation, commercial and personal loss and non-occupational notices such as FMLA, short/long-term disability and absence management.
- Remote applications comprise over 50% of our business, we focus much of our resources and expertise on creating the most effective workflow and support for these clients, including dedicated agent skill set assignment.
- As a leading provider for intake on client web-based or intranet software, we have developed an effective workflow for transparent integration with our clients’ applications. We are experienced in implementing and maintaining a variety of connectivity options, from simple internet access to complex VPN portal connections.
- We seamlessly launch the client system through CTI (based on the incoming dialed number for automatic identification) and provide essential wrap-around activity tracking as well as value-added services. Through our front- and back-end modules, many additional services are available even when we enter FNOL on a client’s application.
- Customer set-up profiles provide flexibility in customizing remote intake application workflows, including personalized greetings, line of business selection and connection target, additional custom questions and non-claim reports, inquiry messages, escalation notifications, etc.
- Complete call and intake activity tracking, with system timestamps for calls, notice entry, post-intake procedures, distribution and filing, when applicable, for comprehensive management reporting
- Vendor referrals and transfers
- Automatic backup on Actec’s intake system in case of unavailability of remote application or connection